Photos by https://malkiabrands.com/gio-rhivers/
- How did you get into modeling and what was your first experience like?
At first, it was hard to get photographers to work with me until I had work to show. I soon picked up photography and after I took pictures of my friends, I would have them take pictures of me. After editing and posting these images my modeling started to flourish.
- Where are you from?
- What are some of the funniest/craziest experiences you’ve encountered as a model?
Working with animals is always thrilling. Whether you’re intimated or comforted by a big horse or snake around your throat.
- What’s your idea of the perfect photo session and with whom?
A perfect photoshoot for me is to feel confident in the wardrobe and makeup look. Eager to kill the shoot and determined to slay with photographer Gio Rivers.
- Are there any talents other than modeling? If so, what are they?
I am Cosmologist, I love transforming hair and makeup. I also do art, spin fire and care for reptiles.
- How do you balance your personal life and have a modeling career?
I am always very busy. I am attending Toni and Guy Hairdressing Academy and work at a Sally Beauty Supply. While on the weekends have regularly planned shoots. I plan to move after school to advance in my Modeling Carrer.
- What is your favorite attire and why?
I love Swimwear! I am naturally a water baby and enjoy showing off my tan skin.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The fact that I can be cold-hearted or selfish
- What do you think men or women would say your best feature is and why?
My eyes, some say they can see my determination in my eyes in my pictures.
- If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be?
Always ask for help, don’t be nervous to approach photographers! Give support and leave comments and support will be returned.